Sometimes a quote is all it takes to kick your ass and get on with it. So here I present 50 great success quotes for you.
- Don’t let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Often people feel that it’s too much of a risk to do something. But sometimes you find yourself in a position where you have nothing to loose, and those times teaches you that you can do almost anything.
- When you realize that you’ve got nothing to lose, you’ll turn into a beast
- At first they’ll ask why you’re doing it, later they’ll ask how you did it
- The best revenge is massive success – Frank Sinatra
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become – Steve Jobs
Have you noticed how a quote sometimes make you think a little different about things? And how it sometimes help you get a new perspective?
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you’re doing, you will be successful – Albert Schweitzer
- Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow
- A strong positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success – Dr Joyce Brothers
I love inspirational quotes. They are powerful nuggets of wisdom condensed into 1-2 lines. Whenever I read them, I get inspired to take action.
- I walk slowly, but never backwards – Abraham Lincoln
- The path to success is to take massive determined action – Tony Robbins
Quotes often say more than several pages of writing. It can be a little like pictures.