- Sometimes a quote is all it takes to kick your ass and get on with it. So here I present 50 great success quotes for you.
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile – Roger Staubach
- It is never to late to be what you might have been – George Eliot
Whenever I’m in a situation where I feel I’m not the strongest, nor have the most knowledge, it’s good to know that there is one thing above all I love, and that is CHANGE. Charles Darwin put this like this.
- It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change – Charles Darwin
- Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will – Mahatma Gandhi
You have to guard your thoughts. Whatever you think about your own capacity is usually right. Henry Ford put it like this.
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right – Henry Ford
Have you noticed how a quote sometimes make you think a little different about things? And how it sometimes help you get a new perspective?
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase – Martin Luther King
- If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it – Muhammes Ali
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose the shore – Christopher Colombus
I love inspirational quotes. They are powerful nuggets of wisdom condensed into 1-2 lines. Whenever I read them, I get inspired to take action.
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm – Winston Churchill
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail – Confusius
Quotes often say more than several pages of writing. It can be a little like pictures.